Free Download links
- 1390 downloads at 17 mb/s
- 1805 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1421 downloads at 21 mb/s
CLICK HERE to download the section from Wilderness & Travel Medicine on "Chest & Abdominal Injuries"
* Author is a nationally recognized expert in wilderness medicine
* Covers both illnesses and injuries
* Includes improvised techniques for when medical supplies aren't on hand
* Every section has been updated and new illustrations added to this edition
First published in 1992, Wilderness & Travel Medicine has been a staple of the emergency first-aid kits sold worldwide by Adventure Medical Kits. With this fourth edition, Mountaineers Books and Adventure Medical Kits have partnered to release an updated, standalone reference for anyone who ventures away from civilization. Topics covered include everything from CPR, shock, and fractures to head, eye, and dental injuries, poisonous reactions, frostbite, hypothermia, heat illness, and much, much more.
Throughout the text, sidebars provide useful and improvised techniques for specific injuries. In addition, there is "When to Worry" advice explaining how to tell if an injury is advancing in severity, despite attempts to arrest or slow down dangerous symptoms.