Free Download links
- 1574 downloads at 17 mb/s
- 1634 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1421 downloads at 21 mb/s
Towards 4G Technologies provides a comprehensive explanation of future networking and service delivering technologies for next generation mobile systems. The authors explain how personalization, mobile middleware, peer-to-peer services, semantic computing, and content-awareness fit into this new concept and why they will become a necessity for future mobile services. The book presents the latest challenges and opportunities of Next Generation Mobile Systems, explaining new paradigms of service provisioning that include flexible and adaptable services. Towards 4G Technologies:
- Gives a comprehensive description of future networking and service delivering technologies.
- Covers hot topics such as intelligent user profiling, proactive service selection, context-aware service provisioning and ubiquitous computing.
- Introduces seemingly diverse technologies to show how they will play together to create a new user experience.
- Includes case studies to illustrate the theory.
This invaluable guide will provide telecoms engineers in R&D departments, CTOs, and telecoms managers as well as academic researchers in electrical, electronic engineering and telecommunications with a comprehensive understanding of next generation mobile system technologies and services.