Free Download links
- 1469 downloads at 17 mb/s
- 1671 downloads at 19 mb/s
The CPA exam review self-study program more CPA candidates turn to take the test and pass it, Wiley CPA Exam Review 39th Edition contains more than 4,200 multiple-choice questions and includes complete information on the Task Based Simulations. Published annually, this comprehensive two-volume paperback set provides all the information candidates need to master in order to pass the new Uniform CPA Examination format.
- Features multiple-choice questions, new AICPA Task Based Simulations, and written communication questions, all based on the new CBT-e format
- Covers all requirements and divides the exam into 47 self-contained modules for flexible study
- Offers nearly three times as many examples as other CPA exam study guides
With timely and up-to-the-minute coverage, Wiley CPA Exam Review 39th Edition covers all requirements for the CPA Exam, giving the candidate maximum flexibility in planning their course of study—and success.